2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
DSL warrants that DSL will perform the services in a professional manner using knowledge, published guidelines, accepted practices, and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally accepted standard. DSL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CLIENT OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING ANY SERVICES, RESOURCES, EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED BY DSL UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE RESULTS TO BE DERIVED FROM THE USE THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT WILL DENTIST SECURE LABS< LLC BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST CLIENT BY ANY OTHER PARTY DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF DSL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER ALLEGED IN CONTRACT OR EQUITY. DSL ’S LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT TO DSL FOR SERVICES RENDERED.
Limitation of Damages for Non-Compliance. If Client does not comply with the policies and procedures recommended by DSL with respect to OSHA and/or HIPAA as provided for, DSL shall not be liable for any damages, fines, or expenses incurred by Client due to its failure to comply with recommended policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of Parties. DSL will make reasonable effort to provide accurate information to client at the time of training.
Client Duties. Client will make every reasonable effort to comply with Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) guidelines for workplace safety and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), and any guidelines for which DSL has provided training guidance.
Client Acknowledgement. Client agrees that DSL offers training and education services to aid Client in their efforts to comply with generally accepted practices, federal regulatory guidelines, and OSHA and HIPAA guidelines. Client acknowledges that DSL shall in no event be liable for any damages of any nature due to Client’s negligence in understanding and/or complying with state or federal laws.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.