Introduction to Dental Risk Management Course
A risk management course for dental professionals.
Risk Management Introductory Course
In approximately one hour, dental employees can complete three quick lessons that cover the importance and practice of dental risk management. This is the first course in our lecture series that dives in the various aspects of risk and dental entrepreneurship.
- Lesson 1: Introduction To This Lecture
- Lesson 2: Why Doctors Get Into Trouble: Analysis of Malpractice Data
- Lesson 3: Establishing Your Risk Management Framework
Subject to your state board rules, this course provides one hour of AGD PACE CE.
We're giving you this course at no cost for two reasons:
1) We want to introduce our 2020 risk management lecture series to you by giving you a taste of the course content.
2) We want to introduce you to a framework that starts the process of risk management in your dental practice. You can use this content even if you don't complete our other risk management courses.
Note- This training course covers general risk management standards and does not contemplate any unique state-specific requirements. Check with your local state board office for additional local requirements as they may add additional requirements for your dental practice.
Noted as a skilled risk management and compliance speaker in dentistry, Cary Smith’s lectures are syncope free, fun, and provide actionable resources you can use in your practice. He has provided training programs for private practices, DSOs, Seattle Study Clubs, AGD, Texas Dental Association, American Association of Dental Office Managers, and many others.
Cary is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management from the American Hospital Association and the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management. His professional background includes 15 years of risk management experience in dentistry and 11 years of corporate HR work with companies like Motorola, CIGNA Healthcare, and The Hartford Insurance Company.
Cary works with hundreds of dentists through his companies—Dentist Secure, Dentist Secure Labs, and Done Desk.