Private Webinar OSHA / HIPAA Compliance Team Training
Train your team via live webinar within your busy work schedule.
Fit amazing training into your busy schedule with our LIVE WEBINAR compliance training format.
By purchasing this course you'll receive:
- Updated Federal OSHA Manual
- Stickers! Biohazard and Chemical Labels
- Sharps Injury Response Protocol
- Training Certificates of Completion
- 50% off future employee OSHA/HIPAA online training
- Virtual site audit of your facility!
The two hour video webinar lecture we will provide an interactive training program that covers the following lessons:
- Risk Management and Why Compliance Matters- 15
- Infection Control Basics- 15 Min
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Training for Dental- 30 Min
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard- 15 Min
- HIPAA Employee Training- 45 Min
This syncope-free program is designed to help busy dental professionals come into compliance with OSHA and HIPAA laws. We're also interested in having the employees get engaged in the success of the practice through this interactive training experience.
Book this training on your schedule now by calling 888.539.0080 and speak to our amazing team!
Noted as a skilled risk management and compliance speaker in dentistry, Cary Smith’s lectures are syncope free, fun, and provide actionable resources you can use in your practice. He has provided training programs for private practices, DSOs, Seattle Study Clubs, local dental societies, Texas Dental Association, American Association of Dental Office Managers, and many others.
Cary is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management from the American Hospital Association and the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management. He’s the only such designee that works for dentistry in Texas. His professional background includes 15 years of risk management experience in dentistry and 11 years of corporate HR work with companies like Motorola, CIGNA Healthcare, and The Hartford Insurance Company.
Cary works with hundreds of dentists through his companies—Dentist Secure, Dentist Secure Labs, and Done Desk. References available!